In the headlines today :
- The Punch : Private Sector Warns Of Mass Hunger, Economic Crisis Over Fresh Lockdown.
- Nigerian Tribune : Nigeria Won’t Surrender Its Sovereignty to ICC – FG.
- Business Day : More confusion trails Nigeria’s FX policy after latest naira U-turn.
- The Guardian : Nigerians vote security as priority in year 2021.
- The Daily Times : Atiku, Intels part ways.
- The Nation : Govt accuses Amnesty, ICC, others of fuelling insecurity.
- Daily Sun : FG accuses ICC, rights groups of worsening security challenges.
- This Day : Atiku Cites Federal Govt’s Alleged Persecution for Intels’ Divestment.