“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”
- If You Are a Fan of Anything “Cute,” These Photos Of Dj Cuppy’s Dogs Will Make You Go “Awnnn” May 14, 2021
- Here’s What To Do If You’re Struggling To Move On & Forgive Someone Who Hurt You May 14, 2021
- Meet The Beauty Queens Representing Africa At The 69th Miss Universe Pageant May 12, 2021
- Get Served! Toke Makinwa Is Dishing It Hot In Denim May 11, 2021
- 8 Styling Tips To Rocking ‘Abaya’ This Ramadan / Eid Season May 8, 2021
You May Also Like
“Don’t depend too much on anyone, everyone changes when they meet new people.” Orangecityz quote of the day "As e dey hot" FUEL YOUR...