As higher institutions get ready to resume due to the lockdown since 2020, your first day of school in 2021 will be super exciting yet terrifying. It feels as though, you’ve lost your style and you are nervous about how you’ll dress when you resume.
Even though it feels like a little thing, wearing a bad a** outfit will boost your confidence and you won’t shy about seeing your friends.
Some think that since you’re in higher institution and no one is telling you what to do — what to wear and what not to wear, you should use this opportunity to dress shabby and not care at all. While it’s true that no one is there to tell you what to do, you still need to dress well. It’s not just about ‘showing up,’ it’s also about ‘showing up in style.’
Here are 10 Back-to-School styling tips to help you transition yourself into school fashion mode.
- Don’t wear heels to class : While you might look stunning at first, later during the day you’ll get fed up and uncomfortable.
- Wearing a legging does not count as a stylish outfit no matter how beautiful your top is.
- Jeans are always a better option.
- You can always opt-in for a jacket.
- Wearing bum shorts is not be a good idea. (Depending on culture and environment)